Posted By RichC on August 8, 2019
While digging through a few older photos in contemplation for Brenda’s upcoming August birthday post, I stumbled across a few of our “dating years” photos (saving those for later) and one from my mom and dad’s house when we were celebrating her birthday 11 years ago (above).
Wow … compared to our Put In Bay trip earlier this summer, there has been A LOT of change in a relatively short amount of time … then thought it would make a great Throwback Thursday #TBT post. Here are a few of the changes:
- Both kids finished college (1 and 2) … and we survived.
- Katelyn married Drew… and we survived, financially.
- All four parents passed away (1, 2, 3 and 4)… and we survived, emotionally.
- Brenda had a close call and major surgery … and she survived.
- We became first time grandparents to Annalyn … and we ecstatically survived.
- Taylor is still dating Megan … and we are committed to surviving to see it to fruition (joking!) 😉