Posted By RichC on November 21, 2014
Even though my “kids” are now adults, I’m continuing my “proud papa” blogging. My daughter Katelyn sent me a cellphone snap of her “passed the 2014 General Pediatrics Certifying Examination” letter. Way to go Dr. Oostra … you are now officially board certified and working at a great group practice.
Speaking of an well run medical practice, be sure to check out the Wayzata Children’s Clinic if you are looking for pediatric care and live in Minneapolis, MN or east of the city. Be sure to ask for Dr. Katelyn Oostra (and tell her “I” sent you) — I guarantee you will not regret it!
The mission of Wayzata Children’s Clinic is to provide the highest quality pediatric care in the most compassionate way possible.
We are committed to providing a rewarding and supporting environment for your family and our staff.
Wayzata Children’s Clinic has provided health care services to children and adolescents for over 40 years.—
- Same day sick visits
- Nurse triage service
- Open Clinic (walk-ins) available in Minnetonka & Chaska
- Newborn care
- Lactation consultations
- Well child exams
- Behavioral and developmental evaluation
- Educational consultation such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Adolescent services including mental health, eating disorders, and gynecological exams
- Sports Physicals
- Timely turnaround on athletic forms and permission slips
- Evaluation of acute illness and injury
- Management of chronic diseases such as allergies and asthma
- Operation Get Fit – a program for children to develop and maintain a strong and healthy lifestyle
- Free ‘get acquainted’ visit for new families
- Dental Varnishing Learn More
Wayzata Children’s Clinic offers four convenient clinic locations to meet the needs of our growing patient-family base. You can visit us inChaska, Spring Park, Minnetonka or Delano– making it easier then ever to receive the attention and care your child needs. Anytime.