Posted By RichC on January 14, 2010
Although I rarely forward emails since I dislike the spam filling up my box, I do once in a while get the urge to share. Here’s a snippet worthy of thought as the our elected representatives continue in a direction to take over reform health care. Will they break their streak and run it efficiently or go further in debt while asking taxpayers for more money? Do we really need to ask that question …
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature,
It is now official, you are ALL corrupt morons:
- The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
- Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
- War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to “the poor” and they only want more.
- Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
- Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
- The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.